Workers' Compensation Law Center represents employees who have suffered a work-related injuries in Redding and throughout Northern California. Our office is focused on providing superior service to our clients in a range of industries.
At our Redding Office, you will work directly with one of our attorneys, throughout the process of obtaining the workers' compensation you are entitled to. You will find we offer employees injured in the workplace honest opinions, straight-shooting legal advice, personal attention and aggressive representation. We will represent you at all legal proceedings and will handle all documentation relating to your workers' comp claim. Your case is never handed off to a paralegal or clerk. Your attorney is attentive and compassionate to your needs through 100 percent of the process.
Our offices are fortunate to have the opportunity to help injured workers through their workers' comp claims every day. We enjoy assisting our clients with their physical, emotional and financial matters.
WORKERS' COMPENSATION OVERVIEW
Key Practice Areas:
Job Accident Lawyers in Redding, CA
We assist injured workers who have suffered from the full variety of injuries one can sustain from a work-related accident, including:
• Compensable consequences from orthopedic injury include internal and psychological consequences as well as corresponding body part issues.
• Joint injuries include wrist, hand, knee, ankle, shoulder injuries and others as well as continuous trauma (CT) injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
• Neck, back and spinal injuries include CT and specific injuries, and they can often cause long-term disabilities, such as paralysis.
• Burn injuries can be caused by chemical exposure, fire and electric shock.
• Amputation and crush injuries often involve heavy machinery, loads or vehicles, and they can also result from defective machinery or negligence at work.
• Stress, hypertension, damage from chemical exposure or cascading injuries from other issues.
• Emotional, discriminatory and stress-related matters.
• Wrongful death, burns, impalement, paralysis or any injury which causes serious complications.
Contact our Redding Law Offices Today!
Our Redding workers' compensation lawyers are ready to evaluate your specific case and work for the assistance you need to cover. Call us at (530) 222-9700 or e-mail us to schedule a free initial consultation.
© 2019 Workers' Compensation Law Center ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
We specialize in Workers' Compensation in Redding, Eureka, Crescent City, and Susanville, CA
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Call for a FREE CONSULTATION 530.222.9700
HURT AT WORK? WE CAN HELP.