© 2015 Redding Law Offices ALL RIGHTS RESERVED| The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Law Office specializes in Worker Compensation in Susanville, CA and surrounding Shasta and Lassen Counties.
Redding Law Offices represents employees who have suffered a work-related injuries in Redding and throughout Northern California. Our office is focused on providing superior service to our clients in a range of industries.
At our Redding Office, you will work directly with one of our attorneys, throughout the process of obtaining the workers' compensation you are entitled to. You will find we offer employees injured in the workplace honest opinions, straight-shooting legal advice, personal attention and aggressive representation. We will represent you at all legal proceedings and will handle all documentation relating to your workers' comp claim. Your case is never handed off to a paralegal or clerk. Your attorney is attentive and compassionate to your needs through 100 percent of the process.
Our offices are fortunate to have the opportunity to help injured workers through their workers' comp claims every day. We enjoy assisting our clients with their physical, emotional and financial matters.
Job Accident Lawyers in Redding
We assist injured workers who have suffered from the full variety of injuries one can sustain from a work-related accident, including:
Orthopedic injuries include:
Internal injuries include:
- Compensable consequences from orthopedic injury include internal and psychological consequences as well as corresponding body part issues.
- Joint injuries include wrist, hand, knee, ankle, shoulder injuries and others as well as continuous trauma (CT) injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Neck, back and spinal injuries include CT and specific injuries, and they can often cause long-term disabilities, such as paralysis.
- Burn injuries can be caused by chemical exposure, fire and electric shock.
- Amputation and crush injuries often involve heavy machinery, loads or vehicles, and they can also result from defective machinery or negligence at work.
Psychological injuries include:
- Stress, hypertension, damage from chemical exposure or cascading injuries from other issues.
Catastrophic injuries include:
- Emotional, discriminatory and stress-related matters.
- Wrongful death, burns, impalement, paralysis or any injury which causes serious complications.
Key Practice Areas:
Redding Workers Compensation Attorney
Contact Redding Law Offices Today
Our Redding workers' compensation lawyers are ready to evaluate your specific case and work for the assistance you need to recover. Call us at (530)222-9700 or , or e-mail us to schedule a free initial consultation.
Call for a FREE CONSULTATION 530.222.9700